- 1 c. THRIVE Instant Pinto Beans
- 1 1/2 c. THRIVE Potato Chunks
- 1 c. THRIVE Sausage Crumbles – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Chopped Onions- Dehydrated
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Sour Cream Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Chopped Spinach – Freeze Dried
- 8 c. Boiling Water
- For making soup in jars, layer ingredients starting with Thrive Instant Pinto Beans and ending with Thrive Chopped Spinach. Add oxygen absorber and seal jar. When ready to use, bring 8 cups of water to a boil and add soup contents. Stir and reduce to simmer for 20 minutes.
Divide the can into two pint-sized mason jars. Mix with chocolate chips. Add directions to the tag. On sale now for $6.79.
For your favorite vegans – Vegan Chili
- 1/4 c. 1/4 Cup – Cornstarch
- 4 tsp. 4 Teaspoon (Metric) – Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp. THRIVE Green Chili Peppers – Freeze Dried
- 1 tbsp. THRIVE Chopped Onions – Freeze Dried
- 1 tbsp. 1 Tablespoon – Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. THRIVE Cane Sugar
- 2 tsp. 2 Teaspoon – Cumin Seed
- 2 tsp. THRIVE Parsley
- 2 tsp. 2 Teaspoon – Salt
- 1 tsp. THRIVE Basil
- 1/4 tsp. 1/4 Teaspoon – Black Pepper
- 2 tsp. THRIVE Oregano
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Mixed Bell Peppers
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Tomato Powder
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Sweet Corn – Freeze Dried
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Celery – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Mushroom Pieces – Freeze Dried
- 1 1/2 c. THRIVE Instant Pinto Beans
- Combine Ingredients in a large mouth quart jar – placing powders in first.
- Empty contents into a pot with six cups of water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
Vanilla Sugar Cookie Mix – split between two pint-sized jars ($6.69)
Peanut Flour ($8.59)
I have many more suggestions. Call me if you would like help with placing your order today. (760) 366-0368 (landline).
As always, thank you for the time you spend with me,
Are you receiving my newsletter? I love to share exclusives there! Sign up today before you miss out on something special.